Thursday, October 18, 2007

Carded.

The epic continues.

  1. New printer is too memory-intensive for old computer
  2. I order a memory card to add memory to old computer
  3. I discover that computer requires a matched set of memory cards to work
  4. I order another memory card matched to the original
  5. I try to install the cards, only to find out that the Dell only takes specific types of memory cards
  6. I then order a pair of Dell-friendly memory cards
  7. They finally arrive, I go to install them, only to find out that the company sent me a mismatched pair of cards; one works, the other doesn't
  8. So, I wrote the company and requested a matching card to match the one they should've fucking matched it to to begin with

I can't fucking win. This is insane. It's been like a month, now, since B2 destroyed our old printer.

No comments: