Thursday, November 1, 2007

Big Hair

While looking for something else (an example of chick hipster hair), I came across this picture, which reminds me of any number of chicks I went to high school with. Spousette saw my yearbook, and said "So. Much. Big. Hair!"


Too true! That's some serious big hair, there. I love that there's a can of hairspray in the background, although it diminishes some of the impact of it, like makes it obvious that she bigged it up specifically for some retro 80s party, versus it being a normal part of her lifestyle. Still, WHAT HAIR!!

2 comments:

Foxy Knitter said...

Wow! Back in the day, I could never get my hair that big--and believe me, I tried. I curled it and sprayed it and all that, but it would never stay up.

just me said...

Hah, me neither! I would have KILLED for hair like that back then.