Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Goodness

I’ve decided on a whim that today is “use Edwardian script Tuesday.” This is a test to see if it will translate into Blogger. It would certainly be funny if it did. Damn, it worked when I pasted it, then ignored it and deleted it. Damnation!

I'm kind of bored with blogging. Took a couple of years, but look where I am, eh? Several dead blogs, one in stasis, and this one on life support. Sigh. I feel like if I got a new job, I'd have all kinds of amusing bits to report, but since I'm still stuck in Bizarroworld, I've covered that to death, yes?

You know what I'm up to -- parenting, husbanding, writing, working, eating, exercising, listening to music, reading, watching trash television. Behold the boundaries of my world! Hahah! Living the dream, living the dream!

I guess when I'm back from visiting my folks in Santa Barbara (second week in August), I'll have new stuff to report (assuming I survive the trip). Stay tuned?

3 comments:

Foxy Knitter said...

Bored with blogging? Say it ain't so!!!

just me said...

Surely you haven't run out of material yet! By the way, I love the reports from Bizarroworld. The nicknames you have for everyone make me laugh out loud!

Daibh said...

Don't worry, poppets; I'm sure I'll keep blogging. Just some days, I get the Blogging Blues.