Tuesday, July 24, 2007

View from the hill

I had an interview yesterday, although I'm too shellshocked (I should call it "jobshocked") to make any predictions or dare to have any hopes. I think it went well, but it was a preliminary kind of interview. We'll see what, if anything, comes of it. I'm thinking since I'll be out of town the second week in August, I'm figuring it'll have gone well, and I'll get a call from the place when I'm out of town. That'd be tops! I'm busy trying to figure out Bizarroworld's Byzantine voicemail system, so I can have that working for me when I'm out of town, like letting me check messages, if any, remotely.

Ideally, I won't have to -- the sods have about two weeks to contact me, so if anything good is coming my way (e.g., more interview hoops to jump through), I should hear by then.

Musical interlude (bad sound, but great video)...

1 comment:

Foxy Knitter said...

Woo-hoo! I'm sending good thoughts your way.