Friday, July 20, 2007

Ride on

Great morning for biking -- sunny, lovely churning lake, puffy white clouds, cool air (and a nice feisty tailwind, for once, which zipped me to work quickly).

I finished my week's iTunes project, getting nearly everything back up on my work system that I'd lost, and then some. I'm now at 4,618 tunes. So much better. I kind of hate iTunes; it's kind of a psychotic jukebox. I don't know why it does what it does sometimes, but I know I'm not going to update it again, because it'll just dump all those songs I've worked to add, because they're .mp4s or .aacs or whatever.

I've got a pile of work to get through today, will try to get it all done, be John J. Workenheimer today.

1 comment:

Foxy Knitter said...

The sky *was* gorgeous this morning, wasn't it? I love days like this. The only fly in the ointment is that I have to be at work.